Saturday 11 August 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away!


Its rained pretty much constantly since i woke up this morning! Looks like i won't be going any big walks until it dries out a little...

But that gives me some time to fill you in on my adventures during my little break. Where do i start? Well, i am getting really good at going for runs in the car, and will even sit quietly and wait while mum goes into the shops - sometimes she even brings me a treat back! A couple of weeks ago i was taken to a car boot sale, which was really exciting! Lots of people wanted to talk to me, and one of the stall holders even gave me a couple of rubber balls to play with (you can never have enough of these - and i have quite a collection now!).

On the way back from the car boot sale, we went to a huge country park, where we found a quiet area with long grass for me to run about in and play fetch with my new balls. It was really hot though, and we couldn't do it for long and eventually had to head back to the car for a drink.

I have also been for a huge walk along the old railway walkway while Paul took some pictures. That was fun, but i was a little scared of a big bull that we saw in a field. I think i showed it who is boss with a growl and a woof though! Maybe when it dries up a bit we can go for a big walk again. Here's hoping!

Katie. x

No comments: