Friday 10 August 2007

Hello Puppy Fans!


Did you miss me? Go on, i bet you did!

Sorry its been a while, but i have been growing so much and having all sorts of big adventures that i just haven't found the time to write everything down. But i am back again now, so here is a quick run-down of everything that has been happening.

I have grown out of my puppy coat, and i am now looking very smart in my glossy adult coat, if i do say so myself. I am still growing, but everyone says that i am very tall and have lovely long legs (all the better to run fast with...). Even my ears have calmed are pointing in the same direction. Well, most of the time anyway!

Mum bought me a paddling pool, but unfortunately i have only been able to play in it once because it has been raining so much. Its brilliant fun though! All by balls and toys go in to it and i get to play at lifting them all out again, and if someone splashes the water for me, i love to dive in and splash too.

This week, i had the biggest adventure so far. I went back to the vets, which isn't a big deal normally, because the vet is my friend and gives me biscuits. But this time, instead of going back home after saying hello, my family went away and left me there. I then had an operation (so that i won't have puppies when i get bigger), and i was really, really brave. When i woke up again, the vet took me back through to reception where my family were waiting for me to take me home again. I am supposed to be taking things easy for a week or so, but hey, its me we are talking about...i don't do 'taking it easy'...!

Well, that's all for the moment, but i will be back with more news over the weekend. Promise!

Katie. xx

No comments: