Tuesday 5 June 2007

A Hop, A Skip And A Jump!

It has been an exciting (and energetic) few days for me!

Yesterday, i was walking down the path in the garden when i saw the strangest thing. At first glance i thought it might have been a stone, then i thought it might have been a giant slug (it was a bit slimy). It turns out, after giving it a sniff and a lick then asking mum, that it is something called a Frog, and it lives in the pond with the fish. Strange creature! I wonder why it is allowed to play in the pond and i'm not...

I have been learning new things to help me burn off some of my puppy energy too. I have started to 'Doggy Dance' with mum to the sound of a mobile phone ringtone. It is brilliant fun and i get to jump up and sing and walk on my hind legs. Another new game is my agility course in the garden. I am learning how to weave between garden canes and to jump over hurdles made of plant pots and bits of wood. It is really good fun, and tires me out after a while. All we need now is a tunnel, a see-saw and a ramp...

Katie.

No comments: