Thursday 31 May 2007

The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round...


This week, I have faced one of my big fears - Buses!

I went a big walk , where most of it was next to a road, to get more used to the sounds of traffic. When we reached the end of the walk we had to sit on a bench and wait, although i wasn't really sure why. After a while, a big double decker bus arrived and i was taken over to it. I noticed some people were getting off the bus, and others were getting on, so it can't really be that bad, can it? Well, we got on the bus too and it took us back home. Buses aren't really as bad as i thought - they are just like big cars! OK, they are still big and noisy, but i don't feel that i need to hide when i see one now.

I have been making lots of new friends this week too. First there is a springer spaniel puppy that goes to the Dog Classes and i have now discovered that he lives near me too). There is also Lara, a collie, who comes to visit my neighbours now and again, and i have met lots of other dogs and people when i have been out on my travels.

I would also like to thank all my new friends who have come to visit "Katie's Progress". People from all over the world have come to read about my adventures, and i always love to hear your comments.

Katie. x

No comments: