Monday 14 May 2007

A Chip On My Shoulder!


Hello friends! Guess what i have been up to this week...

I had a visit today from a woman who is a dog warden. She was nice to me and had a big box of toys (or at least, i think they were toys), and she said that i was a clever dog. She came to put something called a microchip in me, so that if i ever got lost, people would be able to trace where i am from and help me get back home.

Once she had gone, i got to go a walk with Florrie. We walked for what seemed like miles, and i watched Florrie all the way so that i can learn to be just as good as her at walking. Walks are really great fun, but i am still a little nervous around traffic and if i hear other dogs barking.

During one of my walks the other day i got to watch a football match. It was really exciting and i only wish that i could have been off my lead so that i could play too. We went walking in another place too where there was lots of other dogs and people, and i got a lot of attention.

I also attended a Dog Class this week - well, i went to watch anyway. They teach you obedience and agility and probably lots of tricks too. The dogs that were there were sitting their exams and had to do things like 'Sit' and 'Stay'. It all looks great fun, but i will need to get more practice before my class starts properly.

Later this week i am going to the puppy party at the vets. I am really looking forward to that! I will let you all know how i got on soon!

Katie. x

No comments: