Thursday 17 May 2007

All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go...


Hello! I was really looking forward to today, but things didn't quite go to plan. Oh well, its a dog's life, so they say!

It was supposed to be the Puppy Party at the vets today, but when i turned up i discovered that no other puppies could make it. I was hoping to have a run around with other dogs of my age, but i will have to wait until the next party is arranged.

It wasn't a complete disaster though, as i got to meet the vet again and she gave me cuddles and a goody bag, which had a new ball in it, as well as some treats, and other gifts. They must really like me at the Vets.

In the evening i went to the dog classes again - just to watch and meet new friends. I really enjoy the classes because all the other dogs are having so much fun sitting their exams and meeting their friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE HER...

TAKE CARE.....