Friday 4 May 2007

Meet Sebastian...


Hiya puppy fans!

This is one of my other friends - a Kakariki called Sebastian. He can sometimes be very noisy, but i like to sit and watch him in his cage (in fact, Sebastian's cage is almost like mine, only a bit smaller. Sebastian has lots of toys too and sometimes when he isn't looking i steal one of the pegs on his cage, or have a chew at one of the branches in his cage (i don't think he minds).

I discovered a great new game the other day. I lie to call it 'Slides'. I accidentally spilled some water from my bowl in the kitchen, which my mum had to clean up for me (i tried to help, but i think she can do it better than me). When she had finished mopping up the water, i had great fun running onto the slippy bit of floor and sliding into the cabinets. It was really exciting and a good laugh too!

Yesterday, people all over Scotland were voting in something called an Election. What ever that is, i hope it means more toys and treats for dogs!

Katie. x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Katie,
You remind me so much of my collie Nifti when she was your age, she is now 11.I know your mum is going to get so much pleasure from watching you grow!Look forward to watching your progress!

Katie The Dog said...

Hello!

Thanks for coming to visit. I am learning so much and having so many adventures just now. I hope you and Nifti are well, and come back again soon.

Puppy hugs.

Katie. x

Anonymous said...

Wow !
I dream of owning a dog in the future after I have completed my travels.Thankyou so much for sharing Katie.

Katie The Dog said...

Thanks!

I hope you all enjoy reading about my adventures as much as i enjoy reading your comments!