Friday 25 May 2007

Growing Up Fast!


It seems like no time since i was just a little bundle of fur!

Now i am a big girl though! At last night's Dog Classes mum bought me a new collar. Not a little puppy collar like i used to have, but a real leather fancy collar for big grown up dogs! It is really nice and matches my eyes and coat very well. It makes me feel really big, and i like to show it off when i go walks.

I got a parcel delivered today with some nice treats from Trophy Pet Foods. It was really nice of them to send me some samples of their foods and i am sure i will enjoy them as much as i enjoyed pulling the envelope apart!

Unfortunately my teeth are still bothering me a bit, but everyone is doing so much to keep my mind off it, and mum has promised that it won't be too long before i am back to my usual ways!

2 comments:

David Ashwood said...

All these pictures make me miss my own border collie, Tess, who's at home.

Unfortunately my Glasgow flat isn't the best place for a growing collie!

Katie's a gorgeous little dog.

-David

Anonymous said...

Very very cute, me likey likey.