Wednesday 23 May 2007

Bye, Bye Puppy Teeth!


Does the tooth fairy come to dogs? I hope so!

I am growing up so fast and now my little baby puppy teeth have started to fall out. I have only lost a couple so far, but mum says it wont be too long before i have my 'grown-up' teeth. Fortunately this hasn't spoiled my good looks, and doesn't stop me eating dinner and stuff! I got a new toy that is supposed to help me while i am teething, but so far, i prefer to chew at my other toys

I am getting to go bigger walks too now that i have big long legs. I even get off my lead when we are walking, or when we go to the park where i get to play games of 'fetch' with the tennis ball. Its great fun to get a good run around.

2 comments:

About said...

Hi Katie...

Your teeth falling out sounds sore...I hope your new teeth come in fast. And maybe you'll get some biscuits from the tooth fairy. Or maybe not! I looked at all your pictures and you look like the kind of dog I would like to have.
David x

Katie The Dog said...

Thanks David.

My teeth have been bothering me a bit today, but going for walks and playing fetch are helping to take my mind off it a bit. There have been plenty of biscuits and treats from the tooth fairy, so maybe its not so bad after all...

Katie