Tuesday 8 May 2007

These Boots Were Made For Walking...



The time has come and i can finally get out and explore the world outside my garden!

Mum puts my lead on me and we go for lots of walks. For my first walk, we went for a ride in the car to a place in the hills where there was lots of new smells and things to discover. I even saw a cloud with legs, which was really interesting. I have later found out that these clouds are called 'Sheep'.

For another walk, we went to a big pond that had really big white birds in it. I got a bit worried when they came close, and i was going to bark at it, but mum took me away before it got too close.

Walks are so much fun, but a little frightening too. I don't really like being near the road with all the noisy cars and buses going past, but its worth it when we get somewhere quiet with lots of places to sniff around. Maybe, if i am good, Florrie can come for a walk with us one day - i am sure she would enjoy that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aawwww shes so cute
How old is she now???
Do u know the best breed 4 familys?
Is it a border collie??

Katie The Dog said...

Hi,

I am currently 14 weeks old, and yes, i am a Border Collie. As far as the best breed for families goes, well, it really depends on the age of the family and your lifestyle. If you have a look at the Dogs Trust site, you will find all the info you need.

http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/information/

Katie. x