Tuesday 15 May 2007

Time For A Paddle


I had such a great day today! I discovered how much fun it is to play in the water.

I was taken a HUGE walk to a place where there is a river and some waterfalls and pools. On the way there i saw more sheep - i was really good and tried my best to ignore them. When the sheep moved away, i got to go down to the pools to explore which was great fun.

At first i just watched the water, but before long i decided to paddle a little at the edge, then started to fetch some stones that were thrown for me. I also did a little bit of rock climbing (which i am good at) before we headed off on another walk.

Later, we went to another part of the river, and i was allowed off my lead. I walk very well off-lead, and i feel like such a big dog too! At this part of the river, i went for another paddle and accidentally walked into a deep part of the river. I wasn't scared though and got my first (fleeting) experience of swimming! I think i am going to enjoy playing in the water.

Katie. x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My (partner) Katie & I have just spent 20 minutes going aaaaahhhh at the photos of your Katie – she is gorgeous & SO like our Dusty was as a puppy.

If you get fed up of her & she’s needing a new home……………..