Monday 9 April 2007

Everybody Loves Katie!


I have been really busy over the last couple of days learning new tricks and commands, which is why i haven't had time to keep everyone up to date with my progress. I am getting very good at 'Sit' and 'Lie' and have even added 'Sitting Back Up' to my routine - I'm not just a pretty face you know!

Someone called Kevin delivered a new toy for me to play with. I haven't met him yet as he was busy with his own dogs, but i will be sure to thank him when i can. Gail got me a little cuddly squeaky toy to cuddle up with, Mum got me some little balls to throw around, and Paul got me a chewy slipper, which is a toy that you can eat - amazing! Everyone must really love me!

Oh, and thanks to Jessica, Alice and Florrie for their kind comments - you are my bestest friends! x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a Beautiful, Gorgeous Dog!
I hope you have lots of fun with her... Enjoy every day!
My dog died a few years ago and I still miss her!

Katie The Dog said...

My mummy waited six long years to get me after her old dog passed away. Us puppies have lots of fun and love to give and i hope you find a new companion one day.

Katie. x