Thursday 5 April 2007

Fun! Fun! Fun!


Today has been great fun! I have been helping in the garden. First i helped mum wash and tidy the greenhouse, then i was introduced to the outdoor tap and watering can. I am not sure if i completely understand it yet, but i think i know where water comes from now! I also re-arranged mum's flower beds for her - she didn't ask me to, but i thought it would be a nice surprise to pull up some of the plants and chew off some flower heads!

In the afternoon, Florrie came in to visit. We had a mad dash around the garden for a while and jumped around a lot. I think Florrie and I will be best friends. I found a new toy too - the bottom half of a plastic bottle. Its great fun carrying it around and you can even throw it too! After all that fun and running around, i got tired again and went for a little snooze while mum went to the shops.

I also got to try out my lead today too. It matches my collar! Mum says it is for when i go walkies, but i think its much better to play with it and chew on it. After dinner, i was allowed to play while the TV was on. I wanted to play with Belle and Sebastian, but Belle flew away and Sebastian came and pecked me on the nose! Maybe it will take me a little longer to get used to birds.

No comments: