Sunday 29 April 2007

What Katie Did Next...


Well, what haven't i done!?!

It has been a while since i last signed in to let you all know about my adventures, but i have been so busy growing and learning new things. I have been going for rides in the car to get used to it all. I am getting better at it, but i just wish i could play in the car without my harness - maybe i could even change the gears!

At home, i have discovered a new thing. It's green/brown, slimy, and lives in the pond - they are called frogs! Every time i go outside, i have to have a search around the pond to see if i can find any. Mum was a spoil-sport and has put a fence around it now - just because i dug up the waterfall - its just not fair!

I have also out-grown my bed, but i have a new one now which is MUCH bigger (and very comfortable too!). I am becoming such a big dog now, and i am getting better at my commands. I can now sit, lie down, roll over, stay, give paws (and 'high fives') and can even 'come to heel'. Most of the time i can do it easily, but sometimes a little persuasion with a treat helps! I am trying to get to grips with 'fetch', but as far as i am concerned, if you throw it - you fetch it!

My picture has been entered into a competition for pets. I am in the 'Best Newcomer' category. Well, surely with looks like mine i should win it! Fingers (and paws) crossed. x

No comments: