Tuesday 24 April 2007

A Trip To The V-E-T - The Sequel (Sometimes They Come Back)


Its time for visit #2 to the vets!

I just love going to the vet. I was really excited to see my new friend Maureen (the Vet) again, in fact, maybe a little too excited. When she picked me up to cuddle me i had a little accident and wee'd down her tunic - Oops! Well, i think she still loves me just as much.

Now that i have had my second set of shots (and my worming tablet too) it means that it wont be too long before i can get to go walks and meet lots of other dogs and people. I am really looking forward to that!

Maureen has invited me to a Puppy Party at the Vets soon! I am just waiting for my invitation to arrive and as soon as i am ready i can go. I really hope they have cake there. Yummy!

No comments: