Friday 6 April 2007

You Can't Be Good All The Time!


I have been a naughty girl today. I have just had too much energy to burn up and too many boundaries to push.

When i got up i had great fun playing in the garden and in the house, and i even tried a new game called 'Fetch'. After a while i wanted to play differnt things, like 'chewing stones', 'eating soil' and playing under the sofa. Mum says that little dogs aren't allowed to play these games. Spoil sport!

Our neighbours visited for a little while and it was great fun getting lots of attention, but i had to stay on my lead because i was too full of energy and i was jumping up too much.

I found one of Sebastian's toys today - a little bell - and i have decided that its my toy now. I hope he doesn't mind, but he has plenty of other bells to ring anyway.

No comments: