Tuesday 3 April 2007

My First Day!


Good Morning!

I had a good sleep last night and i was a brave girl and didn't cry - honest! Now I'm wide awake and ready to explore my new home.

I have lots of toys, a big cage to sleep in just like Belle and Sebastian and a nice cosy bed too! I am getting lots of attention from everybody (if you looked as cute me, you would too!).

I have explored my garden (some people might say i trashed it, but i think 'explored' sounds better), and there are lots for flowers and things to smell and chew on when mum isn't watching!

I met the hoover today too. I was brave and didn't run away from it, but instead helped mum with the housework. She gave me some treats when i was good, and every time she gives me a treat i hear a 'click' too - hmmm, there may be a connection there!

This afternoon i learned a new trick. Every time mum says 'Sit!', and i do it, there is a 'click', she gives me a treat and calls me a good girl. Its great fun and so easy to do! Maybe tomorrow i will see what else i can learn. I am such a clever puppy.

I made some new friends today too. They are called Jessica, Alice and Florrie and they came to my garden to play ball with me. It was great fun and i got tickles on my tummy too! After a while though i needed to have another nap before dinner time.

After dinner i had a relaxing evening watching TV and thinking about what tomorrow will bring...

No comments: