Saturday 7 April 2007

Who's A Clever Girl?


Hiya folks!

After my antics yesterday, i decided it might be best if i calmed down a little today (just a tiny little bit though!). After my puppy porridge breakfast and a power-nap, i was full of energy again, but today i decided to use my energy for good things.

I learned a new command - 'Lie Down'. Its just like sitting, only i get to fall down and get praised for it. Its really quite easy when you get the hang of it, and good fun too. I really am a clever girl when i set my mind to it. I also tried some new food too - banana! I wasn't really sure what i was supposed to do with it at first, but once i realised you can eat it, it all made sense. Its actually quite yummy.

Mum got the camcorder out today, so i might be a famous doggy film star one day - you never know! For fun, i chased bubbles and barked at my tins of dog food. The world doesn't seem quite as scary now that i have found my voice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE just love Katie I love saying hello to her through the fence.
She's so soft and cuddly and very boisterous....
Love Alice Jessica and Florrie xxxx