Tuesday 10 April 2007

A Trip To The V - E - T!














Well, what a day today has been!

Today i had a new experience. Mum put a harness on me, which fits onto the seatbelt in the car so that i am safe and i don't fall over when we go round corners, and we went for a trip.

When we got out of the car we went to a place where there was lots of other animals and people. There was one dog there that i really wanted to run around with, but we weren't allowed. A nice woman called Vet then shouted my name and we went into a room with a table. The woman was really nice and she really liked me. She gave me lots of cuddles and treats and was doing something behind my neck (something called 'Jags'), but it didn't bother me. I have to go and see her again in two weeks - i hope she has more treats for me!

When we got back home i had lunch and played for a while before dinner, but then there was an accident (no, not by me!). Belle was playing upstairs with Gail when something fell and hit her wing and she was bleeding, so she had to go and see the nice woman called Vet too (i wonder if she got treats?)! Belle is now having a quiet night recovering from her ordeal, and i have promised to be nice to her. Sebastian must feel really left out, as he didn't get to see the vet.